Classes start promptly at times shown. Students may warmup without the gi, then gis must be worn for remainder of the class session. Rental gis are available. The following are guidelines for students to follow:
- Gis must be freshly washed before every class. No exceptions will be made to students taking multiple classes in a day.
- Keep toenails and fingernails trimmed. Cuts from long nails is one of the most common injuries to students.
- If you are new to grappling, "tap out before you pass out". It is your responsibility to tap, don't let your partner hurt you. If there is any questions about this, see Ted or another student immediately.
- Please maintain personal hygiene and keep long hair pulled back tightly and face cleanly shaven.
- Be sure to arrive a few minutes early to properly stretch and warm up on your own before class begins.
- Remove all jewelry before class starts.
- If you are sick, by all means stay home! You may return to class at least 24 hours after your symptoms stop.
- Above all, relax and have fun. Remember, try to better yourself. Don't allow yourself to fall into the common trap of competing with your classmates.